Questers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questers

The forum for the offical RuneScape clan Questers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Story

Go down 
5 posters

It's quite shocking. Read it or not?
Yes
The Story Vote_lcap100%The Story Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
The Story Vote_lcap0%The Story Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Chel

Chel

The Story Empty
PostSubject: The Story   The Story EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:57 pm

OK guys, I decided myself to tell the whole story about what happened here. May give me a little bit of a relief. It appears that I wasnt clear enough in the main chat. I don't care about the guy who died. His own damn fault. I love the fact he's killed. I may sound crazy now but that's how I think about it. First of all, please believe this story, because it's quite unlikely. I mean, why should you believe a crazy story from a guy whom you met thanks to an online game? Please, although it's shocking, make an exception and believe me.
Second of all, a thing I never told you, is that I have a 15 year old girlfriend called Nadja ever since I came in this clan. I didnt thought that was important, but after all, it became important. I also never told you that I have a dog who's called Marinus. And she's Moluccan btw, also good to know. And a classmate of mine. She's lovely.

Anyways back to the main story. I hate the guy who's killed. But I'll explain. On the day of the murder Nadja wasn't at school. Nothing strange about that, everyone's ill sometimes, so no worries.
Damn, getting goose bumps again. Later that evening, my dad told me about a murder in our town. I thought what the fuck, apparently there DO happen things in our town! A murder, that's just crazy! After I saw it on TV, I heard two Moluccan people were arrested. Meh, nothing strange, Cuijk's full with Moluccan's, it really is. Maybe 5 minutes after I posted a reply here, I took my mobile telephone from the loader(?), and noticed Nadja texted me. She desperately needed to talk to me. I didn't even think the murder was related with her anyways. It was late already so I decided not to call her back, but to text her that I'd come to her after school, if she wouldn't come at school the next day, which she wasn't.

After that long school day, whilst everyone was talking about the murder, but no one knew who had done it, the police wouldn't release any information yet. But that afternoon changed my life. I went to her after school and she sat there, crying on the sofa. The guy who got killed was called Ahmet, a Turk. I knew him a little, only his name and such, but it was enough for me. She told me Ahmet was killed by her oldest brother, Mischa. Her other brother, Josha, was also with him and they both got caught by the police. At the other school in Cuijk, where most immigrants are, the news about Mischa en Josha was already known. And the story about Nadja a little bit too. But why did they kill this Ahmet? Ahmet is a 18year old jerk. Sorry for the language, but hes an absolute dickhead. I hate him. May his body burn in hell. He raped Nadja, the night before the murder. My girlfriend, 15 years old, got raped by an 18year old dickhead! It might have been the most shocking thing I ever heard. I only knew who Ahmet was before I found out he was the biggest jerk ever to walk this planet. Raping someone is the silliest thing to do, and especially to a girl who is 3 years younger and still a virgin! I almost have to cry again whilst Im writing this. You now know who this jerk is, right? And her two brothers got arrested because they love their own sister? Could I get any angrier? I haven't cried for years, but now I suddenly did. Just because of a jerk who thinks its funny to ruin lives of people! People like him shouldn't live. He got what he deserved. Death. I can go on for ages like this, but I didnt care about the murder. I cared about the reason about it. Her brothers did in my opinion the right thing. It's just insane of him. Tears are in my eyes again. I never felt so bad before. Can something as bad as this happen? Why does it has to happen to the most lovely girl in the whole world? And her brothers got arrested because they killed the devil. It's so unfair. I hate him. Luckily he's dead. I'm still confused, but we'll totally get over it. She'll too, because she's a strong girl. May something like this never happen again, the next time, I'll kill them myselve. He doesn't deserve death. He deserves worse.

Okay, that was a big load of my heart, just to tell my feelings.
Thanks for reading this, and I hope you now know a little bit what I feel atm. This'll take a time to get over, but I will, and she will too and I'll help her. Ill be in chat as soon as I feel too. Thanks for understanding me.

Chel.
Back to top Go down
Junk
SPAM POSTER!
SPAM POSTER!
Junk

The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story   The Story EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:05 pm

Fk,
This is bad...
Fk man...
I really feel sorry for all of you
Dunno wht to say...
Back to top Go down
tom
Admin
tom

The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story   The Story EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:14 am

Shocked
shit......
thats pretty fucked up.
you gonna be fine chel? Neutral
well fine as in not terrible
Back to top Go down
https://questers.forummotion.com
Chel

Chel

The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story   The Story EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:50 pm

It's going a little better. We won't get over it totally, that's obvious, but it's going better, bit by bit. First night without her btw since that day. Anyways, tomorrow morning I'll go back again and I will do this for about two weeks. I don't have to go to school next week from my mom and the week after that I wait till school's over. Since the murder there's a kinda 'war' between the Moluccan and the Turks. Moluccans live mostly in the district Padbroek and the Turks live in 'de Valuwe'. It's now kinda Padbroek vs Valuwe, Cuijk South vs Cuijk North, Little Moluccas vs Little Turkey. By the way, thanks for the support everyone (Jinke, Tom) and it'll take me 1 to 2 weeks before I'll appear in chat again. It's worse than you can imagine.
Back to top Go down
TR15t B345t

TR15t B345t

The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story   The Story EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:43 pm

Wow
Thts rlly FUBAR (fucked up beyond all recognotiom)
I mean getting raped is bad enuf... But u not being able to help her must be trajic
Hope u get better soon
We miss u :p
Tris

(All the above was dun on mai new phone) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story   The Story EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:57 pm

Please remove this too.. Doesnt give very good memories actually.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Dark Falco58

The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story   The Story EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:07 pm

wow chel, i don't know what to say, i feel so sorry for you, i send my best of lucks to you and your girlfriend.. and i do agree her brothers should not have gone to jail!

God, i could go on forever but im gonna stop myself, best of luck chel, we all support you here..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BfWaOwNaGe58?feature=mhum#p/u/11/ToK
Sponsored content

The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story   The Story Empty

Back to top Go down

The Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Questers :: General :: Archives-
Jump to: