Questers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questers

The forum for the offical RuneScape clan Questers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to 'make an Avatar' 'register' and 'post'

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How to 'make an Avatar' 'register' and 'post' Empty
PostSubject: How to 'make an Avatar' 'register' and 'post'   How to 'make an Avatar' 'register' and 'post' EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:10 am

How to make an avatar
You click the "Profile" button in the Menu. There you can then Edit some stuff about who you are and so on. The will also be a new Menu where there is a Link named "Avatar". Click it. Now you can upload in Image from your computer or from the Web using URL. You can also select your Avatar by clicking "Show Gallery". Then a lot of Images will pup up which you can then choose from. When you have chosen an Avatar using any of the above ways, click "Save" and then you have a Avatar/Forum Pic! Please don't have big Avatars as they take up a lot of space when posting.

Happy Profile Editing! farao farao

How to register
First click on the "Register" button in the menu. Now the Terms of Service will be shown. Read them and click the "I Agree to these Terms" button.
Now a box will pop up in which you should enter your desired username, your email, and your desired password. Do so and click the button to create your account.
Now you need to activate your account fully. Go to your email and you should have been sent an email saying your account has been created. Click on the link in this email to fully activate your account!

You will the be able to make your profile, Make threads, post and so on!

Hope to see you soon! afro

How to post
Click on the thread you want to post on. There should be a "Reply" button at the top of the thread. Click the button and you can now type what you wanna post. There are alot of options for you to choose from just like a Word Document. The posting system shouldn't be that hard to figure out. Ask anyone of the clan members who know how to do it in-game if you don't get it. You can also start a new Topic by clicking the "New Topic" button above all the other Topics. There are also many emotions to choose from, just click on the ones you want.

How to make a signature (Made by Junk as a request by BfWa)
Click on the profile option at the grey bar (Underneath our logo)
Click 'signature' just above the blue bar saying: Registration Information - See my profile
Or if u like, skip this and click Here
Add your text in the black box, in case of an image select the 'image' option just underneath the blue bar, add your URL and select 'image' again.
Now click on 'save' underneath the box u typed ur text in.

If you want your signature to be always beneath your text, go to 'preferences' in the profile menu.
Now search for 'Always attach my signature' and click on 'Yes'

Happy posting! king

Last edited by 1706-Yoda on Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Junk
SPAM POSTER!
SPAM POSTER!
Junk

PostSubject: Re: How to 'make an Avatar' 'register' and 'post'   How to 'make an Avatar' 'register' and 'post' EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:29 am

How to make a signature (request by bfwa)
Click on the profile option at the grey bar (Underneath our logo)
Click 'signature' just above the blue bar saying: Registration Information - See my profile
Or if u like, skip this and click Here
Add your text in the black box, in case of an image select the 'image' option just underneath the blue bar, add your URL and select 'image' again.
Now click on 'save' underneath the box u typed ur text in.

If you want your signature to be always beneath your text, go to 'preferences' in the profile menu.
Now search for 'Always attach my signature' and click on 'Yes'

Kk, I moved them now

Last edited by Junk on Wed May 12, 2010 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to 'make an Avatar' 'register' and 'post'   How to 'make an Avatar' 'register' and 'post' EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:30 am

Kk but you gotta Delete the old ones otherwise they will take up the same space as before...
Back to top Go down
Junk
SPAM POSTER!
SPAM POSTER!
Junk

PostSubject: Re: How to 'make an Avatar' 'register' and 'post'   How to 'make an Avatar' 'register' and 'post' EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:30 am

Lol, I was just about to do tht Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to 'make an Avatar' 'register' and 'post'   How to 'make an Avatar' 'register' and 'post' EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:33 am

Oh soz then.

You have passed your test young one! king
Back to top Go down
Junk
SPAM POSTER!
SPAM POSTER!
Junk

PostSubject: Re: How to 'make an Avatar' 'register' and 'post'   How to 'make an Avatar' 'register' and 'post' EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:34 am

Yay cheers

Thank you great master of forum wisdom albino
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Signature not working   How to 'make an Avatar' 'register' and 'post' EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:57 am

Junk the problem is that it dosn't show our signatures... I have the same problem and I have clicked 'Always attach my signature' a million times...
Back to top Go down
Junk
SPAM POSTER!
SPAM POSTER!
Junk

PostSubject: Re: How to 'make an Avatar' 'register' and 'post'   How to 'make an Avatar' 'register' and 'post' EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:02 pm

hm imma try

this 1 i need
How to 'make an Avatar' 'register' and 'post' Cabbag10
Back to top Go down
Junk
SPAM POSTER!
SPAM POSTER!
Junk

PostSubject: Re: How to 'make an Avatar' 'register' and 'post'   How to 'make an Avatar' 'register' and 'post' EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:08 pm

Test Test
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to 'make an Avatar' 'register' and 'post'   How to 'make an Avatar' 'register' and 'post' Empty

Back to top Go down

How to 'make an Avatar' 'register' and 'post'
Page 1 of 1