Questers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questers

The forum for the offical RuneScape clan Questers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newcomers Guide.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chel

Chel

Newcomers Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Newcomers Guide.   Newcomers Guide. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:45 pm

Welcome to the newcomers guide! I, Chelzarre, ChiChaChel, or just Chel, am your moderator for the recruitment guide. For information on how to behave in my forum, click HERE. Be sure to follow the rules, because all posts placed here are checked by me!

Now, the guide you've all wanted to read, the newcomer's guide!
If you like the clan or heard about it and you want to join, just fill in the recruitment application on the recruitment page 'Joining Questers': CLICK HERE FOR APPLYING. Before you fill in the application though, be sure that you meet all the requirements to become a member of our clan. When you've posted the application, just wait untill you get an answer from me that says you're in or not. You shouldn't have to wait for too long. How do you know I've answered your application? Simple, just look at the forum where you posted and you'll see a post from me. For more information on joining the clan, look at the recruitment page 'Joining Questers'.

Congratulations, you're in the clan! Now, what to do first? I suggest you should go to the clan chat tab on RuneScape. Click on 'Join chat' button. Next you have to fill in 'Qu3st Hunt'. Now you're in the chat! Just be sure to be in the chat often enough and, most importantly, be happy!

Note: Qu3st Hunt is not a real player, only created for a good name! Don't expect to ever see him in chat!

If you need any information on how to make an account, on how to post or anything else, visit our information page, found at the homepage. I hope you enjoyed the guide and you've learned more about Questers! If you have any other questions about things you have to do, look at our other threads in the recruitment section!

Last edited by Chel!! on Tue May 18, 2010 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Newcomers Guide.
Page 1 of 1