Questers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questers

The forum for the offical RuneScape clan Questers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attendance Posts

Go down 
+3
Dark Bat54
Dark Falco58
tom
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tom
Admin
tom

Attendance Posts Empty
PostSubject: Attendance Posts   Attendance Posts EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:15 pm

Please post all attendance posts here. An attendance post is necessary if you are going to be absent for one month or more. If you are not seen in the clan for a month or more and there is no attendance post here or on the RuneScape forums and no reason is given by someone you know you will be removed from the clan.
NOTE:
Only attendance posts are to be posted here.
Back to top Go down
https://questers.forummotion.com

Attendance Posts Empty
PostSubject: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!! READ IS A MUST!   Attendance Posts EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:47 pm

This month (or past six months) I have played a hell lot of computer/RS. My Mom and Dad told me to choose between RS and other stuffs on computer (includes hacking/programming)...... I made the choice......
What I'm trying to tell you all is:

I'm QUITTING RS for now. I've posted this as attendance post as I WILL BE BACK! I just got to convince my Mom and Dad that its ok to play a lot of computer.

I'm sorry for leaving but trust me: I like you guys. And trust me when I say: I WILL RETURN!
I might be on like 2 times a week (max) and for a a total maximum of 10 minutes.

Its been fun for now. And it will be when I return. I will still be on forums regularly and post and so on.... I think so at least.

Please do not reply to this post if you wish make a new thread in Main Forum or talk in Chat Thread.

For now fellow questers:

GOODBYE! ~In memory of Pemmy a proud member of Questers~
Back to top Go down
Dark Falco58

Attendance Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attendance Posts   Attendance Posts EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:01 am

ATTENDANCE INFORMATION FOR JUNE:

I should be attending the questers for most of June, i have no upcoming events at the moment. However after bat has got his PS3 he has not bee playingn as much, for this reason i have been cutting down my runescape a bit.. I am not quitting RS, BE SURE OF THAT! I love RS and all of you guys so im not quitting, but i just will be trying to cut down playing RS seeing as i have sort of an addiction...
Apart from this throughout this and next week i have a few minor exams coming up, and therefore i will be studying i bit for them throughout the next 2 weeks, i believe they finish on Friday the 11th of June. During these 2 weeks i may still go on RS for a bit, but most likely for 1 hour max each afternoon. After Friday the 11th of June i will be a full time RS and Questers man again.. Smile

Regards, BfWaOwNaGe58... king
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BfWaOwNaGe58?feature=mhum#p/u/11/ToK
Dark Bat54

Dark Bat54

Attendance Posts Empty
PostSubject: ADDICTING   Attendance Posts EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:11 am

I AM TRYING TO GO ON RS MORE AND TALK TO U GUYS BUT MY PS3 IS LIKE.... DRAWING ME TO IT SOO YEAH I MIGHT NOT BE ON AS MUCH BUT I WILL STILL TRY TO GET AWAY FROM THE EVIL THING!!!! Mad + IM HAVING A FAIR BIT OF TESTS AND STUDYING TO DO Evil or Very Mad OK HOPE U ALL UNDERSTAND Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

Attendance Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attendance Posts   Attendance Posts EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:53 am

We understand. Very Happy (at least, I do)
Back to top Go down
Dark Falco58

Attendance Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attendance Posts   Attendance Posts EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:24 am

L0L i want ur PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Andy The Leader
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Andy The Leader

Attendance Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attendance Posts   Attendance Posts EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:13 am

On Tuesday, I am going to Tunisia for 5 days, so I probs wont be on during that time (unless i can find an internet cafe)
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

Attendance Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attendance Posts   Attendance Posts EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:21 pm

Im not on from the 1st of August till the 6th of August. On the 1st I celebrate my birthday and the day after my bday we go on holiday. I mite be on in the morning on the 2nd, but I wont be on longer.

In the meantime, would someone take over my duties as a mod here? Its a big chance you dont have to do anything, because my section appears to be the section in which the less amount of replies have been placed. But just in case, who in the meantime I also need someone whotakes over my duties.
Back to top Go down
Wikky86

Wikky86

Attendance Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attendance Posts   Attendance Posts EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:30 pm

I might not be online for a while as at the moment my display currently looks like this

Attendance Posts Displa10

It's not the screen resolution. I think it's a software issue, after I lost power during one of the storms my PCs been acting funny :S

I WOULD reinstall my OS but I just found the disc and it looks like I've been bouncing it off the walls. So yeah, I'll be about soon.
Back to top Go down
Junk
SPAM POSTER!
SPAM POSTER!
Junk

Attendance Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attendance Posts   Attendance Posts EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:06 pm

(Heck this clan is growing with emptyness >_>)

OK guys,
Sincs school started again I have been bombarded with homework
Dont expect to see me online a lot until xmas breaks >_<
Will be on forum, but will not be on RS

Last edited by Junk on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Junk
SPAM POSTER!
SPAM POSTER!
Junk

Attendance Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attendance Posts   Attendance Posts EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:13 pm

Oh and btw, mite be on for my event;
depends on what times i gotta play match tht saturday
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

Attendance Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attendance Posts   Attendance Posts EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:57 pm

Junk wrote:
(Heck this clan is growing with emptyness >_>)

OK guys,
Sincs school started again I have been bombarded with homework
Dont expect to see me online a lot until xmas breaks >_<
Will be on forum, but will not be on RS

Lol school! I still got holy-days!
Back to top Go down
Junk
SPAM POSTER!
SPAM POSTER!
Junk

Attendance Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attendance Posts   Attendance Posts EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:24 pm

Rofl holy-days...

School is fun :O
Rlly...
Y dont u belive me?? :'(
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

Attendance Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attendance Posts   Attendance Posts EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:38 pm

Junk wrote:
Rofl holy-days...

School is fun :O
Rlly...
Y dont u belive me?? :'(

I guess your joking..?
Back to top Go down
Junk
SPAM POSTER!
SPAM POSTER!
Junk

Attendance Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attendance Posts   Attendance Posts EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:32 pm

Just after mai post teachers start to cool down :O

Im back a bit Smile
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

Attendance Posts Empty
PostSubject: Hope you'll understand.   Attendance Posts EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:08 pm

Due to recent happenings here, I wont be on next week often, at least not in cc, coz I will only irritate you guys. I will check the forums though. I'm sorry for my behaviour, but I hope you understand.

Thanks,
Chel.
Back to top Go down
tom
Admin
tom

Attendance Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attendance Posts   Attendance Posts EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:39 pm

its cool
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

Attendance Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attendance Posts   Attendance Posts EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:10 pm

On saturday, 16th Octobre, at exactly 12.00 pm GMT +2, I'll be leaving this country until Friday, 22nd Octobre. Reason: School exchange to the Czech Republic! Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tom
Admin
tom

Attendance Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attendance Posts   Attendance Posts EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:50 pm

okay chell
have fun
Back to top Go down
Dark Falco58

Attendance Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attendance Posts   Attendance Posts EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:40 pm

we'll miss you, have heaps of fun tho, can't wait to see u in clan again! Smile
Back to top Go down
Junk
SPAM POSTER!
SPAM POSTER!
Junk

Attendance Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attendance Posts   Attendance Posts EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:23 am

Damn I wish my school had such things :/
We only went to england >_<
Ow ye and paris
But tht was only 1 day

Well
Have fun anyways Wink
Back to top Go down
tom
Admin
tom

Attendance Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attendance Posts   Attendance Posts EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:35 am

lol we lucky if we leave the city
Back to top Go down
Dark Falco58

Attendance Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attendance Posts   Attendance Posts EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:11 am

Guys, I have decided upon leaving the questers for a while, and maybe forever. You have in the past been good friends to me, but lately there has been to much going on in the clan. To much stuff I don't agree with, some stuff upsetting, some stuff just annoying and aggravating. As fun as it was in the past, i must move on and leave you behind, you can remove my rank as i won't be back for a long time if ever.
I am going to be deleting most of you off my friends list except for some of the closer people to myself that have always been by my side.
For the rest of you, Goodbye because i may never see you again.
Back to top Go down
Dark Bat54

Dark Bat54

Attendance Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attendance Posts   Attendance Posts EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:29 am

nooooooooooo dont leave!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

Attendance Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attendance Posts   Attendance Posts EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:55 am

Why all of a sudden this, Falco? Just because yuoure no gen anymore? Come on dude, I can only say one thing, think good abou your choice to leave the clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attendance Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attendance Posts   Attendance Posts Empty

Back to top Go down

Attendance Posts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Questers :: General :: Recruitment-
Jump to: