Questers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questers

The forum for the offical RuneScape clan Questers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the guides section! Moderator - Dark Falco58.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Falco58

Welcome to the guides section! Moderator - Dark Falco58. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the guides section! Moderator - Dark Falco58.   Welcome to the guides section! Moderator - Dark Falco58. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:43 am

Hello and welcome to the guides section, i am Dark Falco58 and i will be the moderator of this section for this forum site.
Now to start off, i do not want people to feel that everything they say has to be important or totally Innocent to the ears, Runescape is a game with players mostly 13+ so that gives you an idea of what people are roaming this forums, you can comment and say worthless comments like 'OMG! Such a good guide! loved it!'. However comments with spam (spam is lots of unnecessary digits eg: @@@@@@@@@@), or inapropriate language WILL NOT be tolerated! Minor Curses like 'Crap' are no problems, but yet again, try your hardest to keep your comments nice and clean. Any rule breaking in this Forum could cause you to either just get notified that your behaviour is inappropriate or if you do something big, you could even get banned. Always remember that EVERYTHING you comment on is read by moderators or admins, so just make sure you follow all of our rules!

Rules:
1. No spamming the chats (spam is lots of unnecessary digits eg: @@@@@@@@@@).
2. No inapropriate language (racial comments, swaring, or put downs).
3. Do not retaliate to any inapropriate comments made, this may just get you introuble.
4. Be polite to everyone.
5. Have fun!!!

Now that you know the rules i would expect that there is no inappropriate behavior is spotted on the forums. Everyone on this forum is a real human being, with real feelings, just like you.

If you ever need any help that concerns the section i Moderate (The Guides Section), feel free to reply to this thread with any questions or queries you may have, Admins or Myself will try our hardest to get back to you ASAP. (If we don't respond it might be a good idea to PM us)

If you are having any problems with people harassing you or sending you freaky messages that concern you, it might be a good idea to PM an Admin or moderator as soon as you see signs of stalker like behavior. If you let us know we can keep an eye on all messages you receive from this person and make our decision if something is going on. Once you have notified us of any strange behavior you may be asked a few questions by Admins or Moderators (WE WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR PERSONAL DETAILS SUCH AS WHERE YOU LIVE), Once someone is aware of the situation do not discuss it with anyone, and keep it between yourself and the Moderator/admin you contacted.
Just remember, we are all friends here and we all try our best to look out for each other.

=====IMPORTANT REMINDERS=====
ALL OTHER RULES FOUND IN THE INFORMATION SECTION STILL APPLY IN THIS FORUM AND MODERATORS OR ADMINS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING READ ON THIS FORUMS. MODERATORS OR ADMINS WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR PERSONAL DETAILS SUCH AS WHERE YOU LIVE, YOUR PHONE NUMBER, OR ORGANISE TO MEET YOU ANYWHERE IN REAL LIFE, IF THIS DOES HAPPEN NOTIFY AN ADMIN OR MODERATOR STRAIGHT AWAY.
=====IMPORTANT REMINDERS=====

Can't wait to see you all posting in the guides section! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BfWaOwNaGe58?feature=mhum#p/u/11/ToK

Welcome to the guides section! Moderator - Dark Falco58.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Questers :: General :: Guides-
Jump to: