Questers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questers

The forum for the offical RuneScape clan Questers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questers need more members!!!

Go down 
+2
Dark Falco58
Dark Bat54
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Bat54

Dark Bat54

Questers need more members!!! Empty
PostSubject: Questers need more members!!!   Questers need more members!!! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:55 pm

Everyone I personally think that the Questes have not gained many members for a while now and i think we need to make an advert or something like that to get more people into questing and maybe make our clan more well known because i think that a lot of people struggle with quests and knowing good strategies to defeat the boss's etc.

Any suggestions on how to make the Questers more well known and trusted clan for people aiming towards the quest cape or just wanting to do quests for fun. Please post below

--Dark Bat54--
Back to top Go down
Dark Falco58

PostSubject: Re: Questers need more members!!!   Questers need more members!!! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:43 pm

I think we should go to the Ge 1 day for an hr or so just standing around spamming the chat with something like: "Need help questing? Or just want a fun CC to chat? Join the Questers CC P2P" then type next: "Qu3st Hunt - P2P questing/fun CC, Join Today!"

I also think when we do events like Clw, we should show a bit more domination and at the end do our cape emotes and say something like: "You Just got Quested"

Another way we could advertise is when a new quest comes out, usually many people rush to be the first person to complete the quest, well if we can get most of the clan at the start point, we can advertise there.. I think that this could be on of the best ideas.

And again, another way we could get members is joining up with another CC, like 1elitesc, or sw zombies, for different mini games, if we can get close to the leaders they might like our proposal and accept what i am about to present to you; we could promote other clans, like 1elitesc and sw zombies earlier mentioned, in return for them to promote us in there big forums. Seeing as these clans are big, and have many visitors if theres a banner up the top of there forum page (like ours saying: Questers - THE OFFICIAL RUNESCAPE CLAN FOR QUESTERS) saying something like; Try out our Allied Clans - Qu3st hunt for all your basic quest needs, join there cc for something as little as tips for killing a quest boss or as big as running you through quests.

Now i know my last way might be a bit overboard for some of you people, but i personally think it will work, and it is probably the best option you are ever going to get, if i can get permission by the leaders (Andy and/or Tom) i would be more than happy to organise this to happen myself.

-Sincerely Dark Falco58.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BfWaOwNaGe58?feature=mhum#p/u/11/ToK
tom
Admin
tom

PostSubject: Re: Questers need more members!!!   Questers need more members!!! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:51 pm

the most common way to get members is to recruit friends
and recruit passers by who look illegible
however
A quest clan joining up with a sw clan? lolwut?
it just wouldnt work proper
also were nt really big enough.
if we were then maybe.

but yeah bats right we need a plan.
Back to top Go down
https://questers.forummotion.com
Dark Falco58

PostSubject: Re: Questers need more members!!!   Questers need more members!!! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:03 pm

I still like my clan, and by joining up to a sw clan, i mean being allies, like advertising eachothers clans, sharing ranks/members... they advertise us.. we get more members.. we advertise them, they get more members.. both happy..

I just like my idea, and i think it will work, im standing by my word Razz
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Questers need more members!!!   Questers need more members!!! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:59 pm

Falco, u mentioned all my ideas.. Altho the last one is a bit too much, as tom sed. We aren't a very big clan yet, and since I came here, we only got 2 new recruits, I thought. So I think it's a good idea to give me a little more work in modding my recruitment section here! And I agree with most things Falco mentioned, especially advertising at the gm quest.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Questers need more members!!!   Questers need more members!!! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:03 am

But mayb we should also do it the when the next new quest comes out, bcoz most people there already have the qpc when they finished that quest, so they don't really need this clananymore somehow. You understand what I mean? Can't explain it very well:P

PS. When I post something here, I always get e-mailed. Kinda annoying! How do I turn that off? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Dark Falco58

PostSubject: Re: Questers need more members!!!   Questers need more members!!! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:09 am

Im starting to get what you mean by our cc is to small for the vice versa clan thingy, u advertise us, we advertise you. But it was still a good idea Very Happy

So far i think the advertising at the start point for the new grandmaster quest is the best, i guess that will be our start... by the way, i really do think to stop things like wat happened with pem happening again, make a questers members list, and stay up to date with in game ranks...

Me and Bat r sorta getting really angry at the fact that Andy is never online to be a good leader for the clan. I believe he should be convinved to resign to 2nd in command still as a founder but so Tom can take over leader... I believe Tom would be a much better leader.

Another thing that i have mentioned several times and i have never got a proper response back, is that badboy4eva21 is also never in the clan, alex mentioned once that he will never lose his gold star because he was a founder, but i still believe that sometimes a change is necessary, I believe the Questers 5 generals are; Andy, Tom, Alex, Matt, and Charlie. OVER HALF OF THESE PEOPLE ARE INACTIVE IN THE CLAN! the only people to be involved of these 5 people, is Tom and Alex! Well done Tom and Alex, you guys are good leaders, and i respect you, the other 3, im a bit disappointed... If your not gonna do the hard work, then resign! this is why Clans breakdown and stop working, I believe fast action is necessary and if nothing is done about this im not going to be quiting, but just watch how the questers will fall...

-Sincerely Dark Falco58.
Back to top Go down
Dark Falco58

PostSubject: Re: Questers need more members!!!   Questers need more members!!! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:10 am

Yes Chel, very good thinking.. That may be a problem, most would use the clan for the quest, and then not stay loyal. Very good thinking Chel, i like a brain like that Razz
Back to top Go down
Junk
SPAM POSTER!
SPAM POSTER!
Junk

PostSubject: Re: Questers need more members!!!   Questers need more members!!! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:13 am

Chel wrote:
PS. When I post something here, I always get e-mailed. Kinda annoying! How do I turn that off? Surprised

Go to profile
Preferences
And select no at 'Always notify me of replies'

Ye...
I should really finish this promo vid
Back to top Go down
Dark Falco58

PostSubject: Re: Questers need more members!!!   Questers need more members!!! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:43 am

lol, i have like 500 unread email cos of this Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Dark Falco58 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Questers need more members!!!   Questers need more members!!! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:57 am

Dark Falco58 wrote:
Im starting to get what you mean by our cc is to small for the vice versa clan thingy, u advertise us, we advertise you. But it was still a good idea Very Happy

So far i think the advertising at the start point for the new grandmaster quest is the best, i guess that will be our start... by the way, i really do think to stop things like wat happened with pem happening again, make a questers members list, and stay up to date with in game ranks...

Me and Bat r sorta getting really angry at the fact that Andy is never online to be a good leader for the clan. I believe he should be convinved to resign to 2nd in command still as a founder but so Tom can take over leader... I believe Tom would be a much better leader.

Another thing that i have mentioned several times and i have never got a proper response back, is that badboy4eva21 is also never in the clan, alex mentioned once that he will never lose his gold star because he was a founder, but i still believe that sometimes a change is necessary, I believe the Questers 5 generals are; Andy, Tom, Alex, Matt, and Charlie. OVER HALF OF THESE PEOPLE ARE INACTIVE IN THE CLAN! the only people to be involved of these 5 people, is Tom and Alex! Well done Tom and Alex, you guys are good leaders, and i respect you, the other 3, im a bit disappointed... If your not gonna do the hard work, then resign! this is why Clans breakdown and stop working, I believe fast action is necessary and if nothing is done about this im not going to be quiting, but just watch how the questers will fall...

-Sincerely Dark Falco58.

Agreed with almost everything.. Im almost a year in this clan, and Ive seen this badby4eva21 ONCE. There was a period when Matt was online often, but thats 4 months ago. Never seen him since. I don't agree with Andy, bcuz I see him quite much, altho I must admit that was also 2 months ago.
BTW, I did anser u several times bout this earlier. Razz
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Questers need more members!!!   Questers need more members!!! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:58 am

Dark Falco58 wrote:
Yes Chel, very good thinking.. That may be a problem, most would use the clan for the quest, and then not stay loyal. Very good thinking Chel, i like a brain like that Razz

Good thing you did understand me then! Ma brain's two year smarter...

Altho not wiv computers and stuff... confused
Back to top Go down
Dark Falco58

PostSubject: Re: Questers need more members!!!   Questers need more members!!! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:07 am

lol, I just think people like Matt, Charlie and Andy should be asked to resign, so someone more active can take there jobs, if they ever pop up again, i think it would be good for them to take a 2nd chance.

I think these 3 people should be contacted by someone like tom or alex saying, most of our cc has agreed that you are a very inactive general and therefore should resign, we are asking you one last time to pick up your act and look after our clan or resign and leave the job if it is to much for you, to someone who is more active in the Rs clan...

Yet again.... some people don't agree with this, but i have a really strong faith for this clan, and i do not want it to have a melt down, if alex and/or tom leaves for a long holiday or quits rs, that IS WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN! please hear me out peoples!

TBH, im just gonna keep arguing about this untill someone listens to me, some people find this a lame issue, well to me... this is a very big issue that NEEDS TO BE FIXED!! ASAP!!

-Sincerely Dark Falco58.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Questers need more members!!!   Questers need more members!!! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:13 am

Dark Falco58 wrote:

TBH, im just gonna keep arguing about this untill someone listens to me, some people find this a lame issue, well to me... this is a very big issue that NEEDS TO BE FIXED!! ASAP!!

-Sincerely Dark Falco58.

Am I nobody....? Sad
Back to top Go down
Dark Falco58

PostSubject: Re: Questers need more members!!!   Questers need more members!!! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:14 am

Chel wrote:
Dark Falco58 wrote:

-Sincerely Dark Falco58.

Am I nobody....? Sad

Lol what?
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Questers need more members!!!   Questers need more members!!! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:17 am

Dark Falco58 wrote:
Chel wrote:
Dark Falco58 wrote:

-Sincerely Dark Falco58.

Am I nobody....? Sad

Lol what?

just a jokee
u sed 'until someone listens to me'..... BUT I DID!@#%!%$!# Sad

Razz
Back to top Go down
Dark Falco58

PostSubject: Re: Questers need more members!!!   Questers need more members!!! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:18 am

Chel wrote:
Dark Falco58 wrote:
Chel wrote:
Dark Falco58 wrote:

-Sincerely Dark Falco58.

Am I nobody....? Sad

Lol what?

just a jokee

Razz

lol, i knew that!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Junk
SPAM POSTER!
SPAM POSTER!
Junk

PostSubject: Re: Questers need more members!!!   Questers need more members!!! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:22 am

Dark Falco58 wrote:
I think these 3 people should be contacted by someone like tom or alex saying, most of our cc has agreed that you are a very inactive general and therefore should resign, we are asking you one last time to pick up your act and look after our clan or resign and leave the job if it is to much for you, to someone who is more active in the Rs clan...

-Sincerely Dark Falco58.

I think they shouldnt have to necesarily resign when they step down
Just take a nice and quiet captain role? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Questers need more members!!!   Questers need more members!!! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:22 am

Dark Falco58 wrote:
Chel wrote:
Dark Falco58 wrote:
Chel wrote:
Dark Falco58 wrote:

-Sincerely Dark Falco58.

Am I nobody....? Sad

Lol what?

just a jokee

Razz

lol, i knew that!! Razz

wow, new world record quoting each other?
Back to top Go down
Dark Falco58

PostSubject: Re: Questers need more members!!!   Questers need more members!!! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:26 am

Chel wrote:
Dark Falco58 wrote:
Chel wrote:
Dark Falco58 wrote:
Chel wrote:
Dark Falco58 wrote:

-Sincerely Dark Falco58.

Am I nobody....? Sad

Lol what?

just a jokee

Razz

lol, i knew that!! Razz

idk what you just said, but i likkkkekeeeeeeee ittt!!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Questers need more members!!!   Questers need more members!!! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:00 am

Dark Falco58 wrote:
Chel wrote:
Dark Falco58 wrote:
Chel wrote:
Dark Falco58 wrote:
Chel wrote:
Dark Falco58 wrote:

-Sincerely Dark Falco58.

Am I nobody....? Sad

Lol what?

just a jokee

Razz

lol, i knew that!! Razz

idk what you just said, but i likkkkekeeeeeeee ittt!!!! <3
me2 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dark Falco58

PostSubject: Re: Questers need more members!!!   Questers need more members!!! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:13 am

lol, okay stop now >.> Bat will get angry
Back to top Go down
tom
Admin
tom

PostSubject: Re: Questers need more members!!!   Questers need more members!!! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:21 am

guys china called they want thier wall back.

okay back to srs bizzness

Charlie, who still plays alot (i talk to him often) has happily agreed to step down as general.
Andy, welll we will see
Matt, he will prolly step down if i ask

note all these members will be captains after stepping down.
however if we loose contact with andy and alex
We would have to make a new cc because i dont have the pass to Qu3st Hunt.

Ummm yeah.... bfwas posts - tl;dr

and bfwa we prolly will never join a sw clan because...
soul war clans function differently.
clans of this type are designed to mass recruit members for thier cause

social clans dont work like that
its just too different
Back to top Go down
Junk
SPAM POSTER!
SPAM POSTER!
Junk

PostSubject: Re: Questers need more members!!!   Questers need more members!!! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:24 am

I just dont understand
What do we need leaders for
With the amount of stuff happening now
Tom and Alex will do perfectly

Too many cooks spoil the bread hm?
Back to top Go down
tom
Admin
tom

PostSubject: Re: Questers need more members!!!   Questers need more members!!! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:40 am

i like my bread burned :3
um nah i really wouldnt mind being a captain
but yeah charlie is the only definite
ummm yeah
anything else i can do? :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questers need more members!!!   Questers need more members!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Questers need more members!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next