Questers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questers

The forum for the offical RuneScape clan Questers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chat thread V 1.4

Go down 
+3
Dark Falco58
tom
Wikky86
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Chat thread V 1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Chat thread V 1.4   Chat thread V 1.4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:02 am

Here are the new (IMPROVED) chat thread. This time we are up for version 1.4 and still going strong! Smile

disclaimer: this thread has not been improved and Pemfredo has never stated so. the statement was purily for fun and nothing else. if you have taken any harm in any way because of this thread not being improved it is sololy your responcibily. Questers and/or the members within can not be held reliable for anything!
Back to top Go down
Wikky86

Wikky86

Chat thread V 1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat thread V 1.4   Chat thread V 1.4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:28 am

Aaargh I hate it when you do that!

*runs off to archives to catch up on 'old' chat thread*
Back to top Go down

Chat thread V 1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat thread V 1.4   Chat thread V 1.4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:32 pm

Really any new conversation wasn't started. All that was going on was Falco talking to bat and you, Chel, Tom and Falco "discussing" who would get Quest Cape first of you and Chel...

Disclaimer: If any information is lost due to the old chat thread being locked and moved it is sololy the poster of that informations responsibily. Questers.forummotin.com can not be held realiable for any harm that might have been cause by this. Also any staff member of the above mentioned site can not be held reliable. The leader(s) of the official Runescape clan can in no way be held responsible for anything posted/written on this site.
Runscape is a registered trademark belonging to Jagex Ltd. and the site and/or clan has never stated otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Wikky86

Wikky86

Chat thread V 1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat thread V 1.4   Chat thread V 1.4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:06 pm

I diagree with your disclaimer: it cannot be the responsibility of the poster for information lost as you gave no prior warning to the threads closure.

I don't really understand why you keep locking threads tbh

See you in court Razz
Back to top Go down
tom
Admin
tom

Chat thread V 1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat thread V 1.4   Chat thread V 1.4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:05 pm

o_o

oh....and why is it improved?
Back to top Go down
https://questers.forummotion.com

Chat thread V 1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat thread V 1.4   Chat thread V 1.4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:45 pm

Wikky if you had read chat thread V 1, 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 then you would know that me and Tom have agreed to close each thread which goes over 15 pages. Of course this is your responsibily to read what threads was prior to this and "Chat thread V 1.3". Also it is highly strange that you want to drag me in court because you did not read what you are complaining about. As for the UK law of internet ยง56 I quote:

"Any owner(s) of any type of website, where users of the website can remove or give out information CANNOT be held reliable for any damage the above mentioned information may or may not have caused."

So HELL YEA!!! SEE YOU IN COURT!!! Twisted Evil

Tom the improvement is that we now have disclaimers Smile
Back to top Go down
Wikky86

Wikky86

Chat thread V 1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat thread V 1.4   Chat thread V 1.4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:51 am

1706-Yoda wrote:
Wikky if you had read chat thread

This is the sorta confrontational attitude is exactly what keeps getting you in trouble in CC.
Take a chill pill, seriously.

Aaaand I did read the previous chat threads but I still don't think it's necessary imo, it just over complicates things.
Back to top Go down

Chat thread V 1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat thread V 1.4   Chat thread V 1.4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:00 am

Quote :
I don't really understand why you keep locking threads tbh

That is the kind of things that make me get the confrontational attitude.

Quote :
This is the sorta confrontational attitude is exactly what keeps getting you in trouble in CC.
Take a chill pill, seriously.

And that is what make me go the last inch over the inch and rage over small things.

If you think your helping then let me be clear; Your not.

I will be who I am and stop trying to make me any different.

Lastly when I put an twisted smiley normally I'm joking. And when I start quoting the Uk law then I'm about to crack open because I think its fun.
Back to top Go down
Dark Falco58

Chat thread V 1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat thread V 1.4   Chat thread V 1.4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:22 am

Settle down guys Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BfWaOwNaGe58?feature=mhum#p/u/11/ToK
Dark Falco58

Chat thread V 1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat thread V 1.4   Chat thread V 1.4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:24 am

its 9:24pm and im meant to be doing my assignment due tommoroow.... but i honestly cannot be bothered... fml.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Wikky86

Wikky86

Chat thread V 1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat thread V 1.4   Chat thread V 1.4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:30 am

Quote :
That is the kind of things that make me get the confrontational attitude.

If this made sense I would respond to it, but instead of elaborating you're intent on causing further arguements.

Quote :

If you think your helping then let me be clear; Your not.

Agreed; I have already sent a message to Tom relinquishing my Mod status.

Sorry Falco, but the atmosphere in CC since I got back online has been horrendous. I'll still be on RS but not really active in forums/possibly CC.
Back to top Go down
Dark Falco58

Chat thread V 1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat thread V 1.4   Chat thread V 1.4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:34 am

Wikky's got a point.. Pem, u have had several chances and have blew them all... u have said things to people in the clan that probably some people should never have to hear.. im not saying no more but Wikky does have quite a good point there.. you've just got to chill Pem, u get to worked up and just carry things on way to far... its becoming rather irritating... anyways... back to that assignment Evil or Very Mad (currently 10:34pm and i am only 1/3 of the way through! aarrrgghh!! *RAGE*)

Have fun guys, xx wikky king
Back to top Go down
tom
Admin
tom

Chat thread V 1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat thread V 1.4   Chat thread V 1.4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:59 am

pem and wikkys fight.....
tl;dr

maybe when im feeling strong
Back to top Go down

Chat thread V 1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat thread V 1.4   Chat thread V 1.4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:33 am

Quote :
Agreed; I have already sent a message to Tom relinquishing my Mod status.

Sorry Falco, but the atmosphere in CC since I got back online has been horrendous. I'll still be on RS but not really active in forums/possibly CC.

Sorry that I over reacted. And let me be EXTREMELY CLEAR:

When I say your not helping it is not with the CC and forum and clan in general. What I'm saying is that your not helping me get any less raged. I don't see why you shouldn't be Mod (not much happening on forum anywayz).
Back to top Go down
Dark Falco58

Chat thread V 1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat thread V 1.4   Chat thread V 1.4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:53 am

night night.. im gonna get an extension on this assignment.. i gotta go to sleep.. Neutral
bye guys, xx
Back to top Go down
tom
Admin
tom

Chat thread V 1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat thread V 1.4   Chat thread V 1.4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:10 pm

hmm putting all that aside *hopefully*

one thing before...should it be melee only? or range and melee only? or all three?
I have an idea for a save 1v1 pvp tournament.
it wont be too long and its just something i tried with sam and found fun
no food better than sharks would be allowed and any type of potoins (even extreme) would be allowed. we would have to decide weather to allow venge and other lunar spells. also no familiars would be allowed (you would be judged on your combat lvl without summoning)
the rules would mean your total setup could not exceed the value of 500k although you would be allowed one item (probably a weapon like a whip/gs) of any value. and no armour items for over 55 defense would be allowed (this would be to make fights faster and more intense not to penalize people with high defense. Also no degradable armour types would be allowed. This is just a fun idea and its also great for low cb lvls to enter. its always possible to beat someone higher than u :]

This meaning your average setup would probably be something like this. (melee)

helm-netiznot
amulet-strength
torso-rune platebody
legs-rune platelegs
gloves-barrows gloves
boots-rock climbing boots
ring-ring of recoil
weapon-godsword/whip/dds
shield-rune defender
cape-skillcape/legends cape/sw cape/fire cape

^this is not the only setup allowed its just an example

FEEDBACK PLOX

hope u like :]

Back to top Go down
Dark Falco58

Chat thread V 1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat thread V 1.4   Chat thread V 1.4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:13 am

lol good idea.. is this gonna be in pvp tho? where like we r gonna lose all our stuff?
Back to top Go down

Chat thread V 1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat thread V 1.4   Chat thread V 1.4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:05 am

Like idea and so on. Also I don't think its going to be like real PvP as its just an expresion for 1 player vs another player (PlayerVsPlayer to be precise). Most likely a house battle.
Back to top Go down
tom
Admin
tom

Chat thread V 1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat thread V 1.4   Chat thread V 1.4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:46 am

yeah pretty much what pem said
Back to top Go down
TR15t B345t

TR15t B345t

Chat thread V 1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat thread V 1.4   Chat thread V 1.4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:04 pm

you know the day tht me and pem had tht fite?...well 2 days before tht me and my dag were mugged by 2 ppl in masks. and one of the guys had a knife. it hapened as we left for our bicycle ride... i was also held at knife point by the guy with the knife...so i was really frightened by the whole thing..and i still am Surprised so yea..if i ast wierdly its becoz sum1 has triggered sumthing in my mind tht makes me think bout tht moment
Back to top Go down
TR15t B345t

TR15t B345t

Chat thread V 1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat thread V 1.4   Chat thread V 1.4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:14 pm

oh ye the ' Surprised ' thing is susposed to be a Sad thing
Back to top Go down
tom
Admin
tom

Chat thread V 1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat thread V 1.4   Chat thread V 1.4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:03 pm

then edit ur post :p

and fk Surprised why dont me tell me these things

also wt do ya think of mai idea?
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

Chat thread V 1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat thread V 1.4   Chat thread V 1.4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:49 am

Mmm... cant enter cc and my friends list cannot load..

FK! Cant do pengs now...
Back to top Go down
TR15t B345t

TR15t B345t

Chat thread V 1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat thread V 1.4   Chat thread V 1.4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:07 pm

umm tom do u mean a pvp tournament of only ppl in our cc or what?
Back to top Go down
TR15t B345t

TR15t B345t

Chat thread V 1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat thread V 1.4   Chat thread V 1.4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:09 pm

also where has everybody been this week?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chat thread V 1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat thread V 1.4   Chat thread V 1.4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chat thread V 1.4
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next