Questers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questers

The forum for the offical RuneScape clan Questers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE! Empty
PostSubject: A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE!   A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:01 am

As soon as I saw Falco demanding a guide for this section I went right ahead and googled my ass of:

RS wiki quest guide

Really can't be that hard to type 3 words Razz Also I take no credit of any kind for this guide and bla bla bla Razz
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE!   A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:36 am

I think ima use this guide.... But I dont have tha requirements :/ Sad

Last edited by Chel on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Falco58

PostSubject: Re: A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE!   A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:15 am

Pem, don't be an idiot.. i deleted your post in teh guides section for a reason.. it was stupid and immature... we have our forums for easy acces and so we can help eachother.. if your going to make a thread and lable it "A void dance guide!!" it must for a start be in the guides section and has to be a real guide, This is the kind of smart behaviour that gets you into trouble in the clan... Its just stupid and unneccessary pem... grow up..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BfWaOwNaGe58?feature=mhum#p/u/11/ToK
Dark Falco58

PostSubject: Re: A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE!   A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:36 am

chel, use the guide i made in the guides section for this quest... Pem is being real stupid...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE!   A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:39 am

ROFL! I have to grow up? You are the one that gets pissed over this guide and then makes a "Ctrl A" + "Ctrl C" + "Ctrl V" guide. Your entire guide are copied directly from the RS Wikis guide. If clicking a direct link is not easy access then grow up. You are a hypocrite. All you have done to make that guide is remove the edits and put in the pictures...
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE!   A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:48 pm

Guys, settle down please..
Back to top Go down
Dark Falco58

PostSubject: Re: A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE!   A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:42 am

stay out of it chel, pem ur a fucking retard! i copied and pasted bits from that, spent like 40mins of my time for a reason!! so its EASY FOR PEOPLE TO ACCESS?!?! have you got a freaking brain?!??? Pem, u think ur so cool.. u spy on the Questers as clownofdecay, u say u've quit.. you chuck spazzes at people.. especially that fucking time when u said ur mum was dead and just pissed everyone off in the clan!! ur MUM IS NOT DEAD AND IF SHE IS I FUCKING HOPE YOU FEELL BAD, COZ NO1 CARES!! you are so freaking stupid Pem honestly.. get a life and grow up... even im younger then you and im not as stupid as you..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE!   A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:14 am

Well sorry but thats me. If you think I'm a retard discuss it with Tom. I have nothing to say to that. Also if you don't believe my mom is dead then your the retard. Ask Jasyki if you believe me wrong. He will prove you wrong.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE!   A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:27 pm

Falco has a point, u told ur mother died, but later u sed it was a joke...

OK Falco, sorry I interupted again, but this is the final thing I got to say here...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE!   A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:38 pm

I did say it was a joke... Damn.... Well at least I tried Razz

Falco I'm me and honestly I know that I'm a pain in the vagina. I fuck around. I got no life. And I know this shit. And if you really think that I should leave CC or anything like that. (cuz its only way I can stop being so ridiculous ass-holick) Then tell me. Because I respect you guys to much not to. So if I cross the line (like really CROSS THE LINE) then tell me.
Back to top Go down
Dark Falco58

PostSubject: Re: A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE!   A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:11 pm

PEM, YOU'VE ALREADY GONE WAY OVER THE LINE, ALMOST EVERYONE IN TEH CLAN FREAKING HATES U.. INCLUDING TOM... SO I THINK ITS TIME YOU LEAVE THE QUESTERS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE!   A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:21 pm

Ok I understand.

Bye.
Back to top Go down
Junk
SPAM POSTER!
SPAM POSTER!
Junk

PostSubject: Re: A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE!   A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE! EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:13 am

Dark Falco58 wrote:
Pem, u think ur so cool.. u spy on the Questers as clownofdecay

err
sorry?
What is with ClownofDecay?
Back to top Go down
Dark Falco58

PostSubject: Re: A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE!   A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE! EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:32 am

He used some account 'clownofdecay' to spy on the clan, remember that??? This is a good thing pem is finally leaving,the clan can go back to normal for once and for all
Back to top Go down
Junk
SPAM POSTER!
SPAM POSTER!
Junk

PostSubject: Re: A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE!   A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE! EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 am

omg, clownofdecay was pem? wtf...
Back to top Go down
Dark Falco58

PostSubject: Re: A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE!   A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:50 am

I couldn't believe it when I found out to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE!   A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE! Empty

Back to top Go down

A void Dance guide!! OWNAGE!
Page 1 of 1